Thursday, September 5, 2013

1. My name is Chase and I am from Canton Ohio. My primary email is cwhite17@jcu.edu.
2. I like to be called Chase, I have never been given any nick names.
3. I am into cars, I truly think that they are an amazing creation by human ingenuity from their chassis to the mechanics that go into making making the engine work. I also love music. I would consider myself to be a very considerate and I will be of help to anyone that I can.
4. I like a learning area that is very organized.
5. I believe that the most important technological invention is the smartphone. The smartphone can do so many things, such as finding a restaurant, playing a game and going on the internet, and it fits right into your pocket.
6. My car, iPhone, laptop and my TV.
7. I am pretty good at using computers, i usually can work out any problem that a computer has as long as it isn't a physical problem. I am pretty good with digital media, i know how to use programs such as garageband and photoshop. I have a very little understanding on social media though. I would rate myself: 8/10, 7/10, 4/10.
8. My question for you Dr. Shutkin is what is your favorite movie?

No comments:

Post a Comment